• Available for preschool through eighth grade
• A standard in Christian education for many years for home educators and Christian schools
• All stories, poems and reading selections encourage Godly character and moral values
• Utilize a strong phonics approach in early grades
• Vocabulary building lessons in all grades
• Build good reading comprehension skills
• Some grammar in all grades except pre-school
• Can be used on their own with their companion workbooks as a comprehensive phonics/literature program or to supplement your chosen curriculum
• Teacher guides/keys are particularly handy in the early grades for checking on phonetic markings, for older grades, allow the students to mark their own work using the keys. The guides contain teaching ideas and tips.
• Hardcover readers, paperback answer keys and student workbooks
• Readers make a great addition to any library
• These readers do not promote Amish doctrine and are suitable for anyone looking for solid, moral-based literature.
• The Climbing to Good English grammar curriculum complements the Pathway Readers well and is included in our graded language arts kits.
• "Learning Through Sounds" workbook series teaches phonics, colours, matching skills, early reading readiness skills.
• The teacher guides include answers and ideas for using the curriculum effectively.
• old fashioned stories of family life on an Amish farm are wholesome and delightful
• workbooks include phonics instruction, vocabulary work, reading comprehension
• as the child's reading ability improves, the books encourage independent learning
• short stories, portions from classic literature, poems
• workbooks include assignments developing reading comprehension skills
Climbing to Good English and Pathway Readers combine to make the comprehensive,|
easy-to-use program you need.